Thursday, July 28, 2016

4 CC #309 Favorite Designer and AYLI #85 Favorite Papers



Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog...as you read this, my bestie, Leanne, and I are whoopin' it up at the 24th Annual Big Valley Jamboree in Camrose, Alberta! We go every year as our girls weekend getaway and it's a boat-load of fun! Oh...the sights we see hey, friend! LOL....

This week is actually my turn to issue the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks and I am wanting to know your favorite designer...that can be paper, company, stamps, flowers, product company (ie. Cuttlebug) etc. What's your favorite?!

I have A LOT of favorites but my recent favorite is Polkadoodles! They offer downloadable digital collections, clear stamps, CD rom collections and coloring pages...everything you need to create projects in one sitting...LOVE THEM!!!

The challenge over at As You Like It for the next 2 weeks is "Favorite Papers" - I am combining challenges this week because I am totally in love with the versatility and ease that Polkadoodles offers in their amazing papers digi papers! You have so many options to use with them, FUN, FUN!!


My card was made using the Winnie Fruit Punch digital Collection ....and she was FUN to create!


Thank you so much for dropping in - be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge BLOG and the AYLI challenge BLOG to see what the rest of the girls have for you...you will NOT be disappointed! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. A fab image, just what I like. mmm my mouth is watering. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is gorgeous. I have this set and obviously need to print some of the papers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)