Friday, September 23, 2016

Seize the Birthday and Freshly Made Sketches


I had a bit of time to muck around in my craft room a couple days ago and created a few "just for fun" cards - I really enjoy those when I get some time to do them! This card is for the Seize the Birthday challenge of "Anything Goes" 


...and the funky, cool sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches:


 Here is my card combining both challenges:


Card Supplies: Stamps: Art Impressions and Paper Sweeties
Paper: SU! and Doodlebug paper pad
Accessories: Copic Markers, pearls, stitched rectangle dies

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Digital Delights - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in today - I will be back later on with another fun card! Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Nothing like a big slice of cake with a friend to make life special. Awesome coloring too. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - nice cake!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!
    Tracyx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these fun little old ladies. They are a hoot! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These gals just crack me up! Fabulous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the layout

    Thank you for sharing with us at Digital Delights this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)