Thursday, October 13, 2016

4 CC #320 {Orange and Black}


Hello everyone! Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday! This week, miss Tina is our challenge hostess and she's looking for some colors on our projects:

4 CC #320 {ORANGE & BLACK}


This cute note card is part of a Stampin' Up! card kit I bought back in the beginning of summer and I just love the font in these sentiments and the funky papers! FUN!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - Add a Sentiment
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Be sure to pop on over to the hen house to see what the rest of the Chicks and our fabulous Guest Designer has in store for you - you will NOT be disappointed! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff friend and love the flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and noble combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the word bubble and the wonderful and the Chunky sentiment is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)