Thursday, November 3, 2016

4 CC #323 {Swirly Pearls}

Welcome to "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday .... before I get to my card and the challenge theme this week, I'd like to send a HUGE THANK YOU and LOVING GOODBYE to our wonderful Tina. She's decided to "fly the coop" (LOL) and spend more time with her family and handle this crazy thing we know as life. It can get so hectic and busy and we totally understand that! Tina, thank you so much for your dedication, love, and friendship the past couple years - I love you and will miss you in the hen house but I know you will come play with us when you can! Take care my friend! 

This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, miss Leanne is our challenge hostess and she's looking for projects that have some "swirly pearls" on them. Unfortunately, I do not have any of those in my stash...I do, however, have swirly gems so that is what I used ;) 

4 CC #323 {Swirly Pearls}


Stamps: Thanks from Paper Sweeties
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Designer Paper from Paper Sweeties
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Ink, flowers, leaf punch and gems

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Create and Makes - Ribbon/Lace
Deep Ocean - Punches/Dies
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes

Come on over to the hen house and check out what our Chicks have created this week - and welcome our newest Guest Designer for the month of November! Cheers! 



7 comments:

  1. OK, so this is just beautiful (as always)! Lori- thank you so much for your wonderful friendship! I have had so much fun being a part of the chicks and I know I will miss playing with you all every week! As you said - this is not "goodbye" and I will still be around! I can't wait for all of the projects I will be making and showing off pictures of that new grand baby when she gets here! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your thanks in red and the swirly gems are adds a nice pop. Fabby flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, and I like swirly gems too, the flower is awesome too friend, and wonderful card friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful ! thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Creates and Makes
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation. Love the swirlies and the flower. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)