Thursday, November 24, 2016

4 CC #326 {Winter Wonderland}

Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday everyone! It is my turn to play challenge hostess this week and I am looking for anything related to the following theme:

4 CC #326 {WINTER WONDERLAND}


My bestie, Leanne, and I were shopping in Leduc at Paper Art Creations when she was down visiting me a couple months ago and I came across this super cute snowman in a set called Snowman Soup from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps....


Oh my goodness...isn't it just ADORABLE!!??!! I love snowmen, as most of you know - so this *had* to come home with me and get added to my collection of snowpeople! 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampers - Christmas
One Crazy Stamper - Fall/Winter Fun
ABC Christmas Challenge - X-Cross (my twine)
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Christmas
Crafty Creations - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas to Die for (circle dies)

Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to click HERE to hop on over to the hen house and see the amazing projects from my teammies! Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you found this cutie stamp set and had a wonderful time shopping with your bestie, makes for a great day of memories. This stamp set is adorable and you made a super adorable and fabulous creation with it. It pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and a cute snowman.
    Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge. We would love to see you again.
    Hugs, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and a cute image. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine tolle Karte hast du da gebastelt. Vielen Dank für´s mitmachen bei den Sweet Stampers. Hoffe, wir sehen uns bei der nächsten Challenge wieder. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo fun!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure does look yummy, could use a cuppa right now. Great job friend, love that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card - love the snowman!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)