Saturday, January 7, 2017

"The Best by Far is You..."

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I am showcasing a pretty pastel card featuring a new stamp/die set from The Project Bin!


In My Heart is a new stamp/die set recently released by The Project Bin. Perfect for Valentine's Day, Anniversary or everyday "love" cards - check it out:

in-my-heart-w-outline


This set is so versatile and has endless combinations you can use with the stamps/dies! 

Be sure to hop on over to The Project Bin for yours today! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! This set is so versatile!!! I love your card in pastels! I love that sweet sentiment and the hearts are so cute stamped in soft shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stamp/die set. You can do lots with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)