Saturday, January 28, 2017

Winter Wishes Shaker fun

Hello everyone! Today I am off doing a card making class with my niece, Bailey, for her 11th birthday party! She wants to make Valentine's Day note cards and a few other things - I will be sure to post those later on when I get home. 

So for now, I'd like to share with you another card made using the January Mood Board over at Craftin' Desert Divas Facebook Group - you can find that HERE....

Here is the mood board we have been using for the month of January as our inspiration:

No automatic alt text available.
I decided to make a cute, fun shaker card using the purples and snow/winter as my inspiration:


Craftin' Desert Divas products used:









Here's a close up of my image colored with Copic Markers and some dazzling diamonds added for the snow:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the CDD shop as we JUST revealed an amazing new release on the 20th! Happy shopping!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, and wow that shaker card, amazing. Great paper you used, and of course the dies/image. Well done. Nice coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)