Thursday, April 13, 2017

4 CC #346 Babies

 

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

This week, miss Nance is our hostess and she's issued the following challenge:

4 CC #346 {Babies of All Kinds}

This card took me all of about 5 mins to complete....I let the designer paper do ALL the work for me! LOL...the only thing I had to do was cut the cardstock and glue it all down!


Do you see the babies?! They are all taking a ride on the train :)


I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping in today and please check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you using Nance's theme for this week:

Christine (Guest Designer)

Did you know 4 Crafty Chicks is on Facebook? Come on over and LIKE us! Click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable paper and layout! The little bunnies, chicks are perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)