Thursday, April 20, 2017

4 CC #347 {Butterflies}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone!

This week, our wonderful Tamie is our challenge hostess and she's issuing the following:

4 CC #347 {BUTTERFLIES}


For my card, I wanted to go softer and more delicate as that is usually what I relate butterflies to - being delicate and soft and beautiful :)


STAMPS: None
PAPER: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloup
INK: None
EXTRAS: floral embossing folder, Fancy Butterflies dies (MFT), Celebratory Greetings (MFT), sparkly gum drops (YNS), foam squares

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Thank you so much for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the hen house and check out what the other Chicks have created for you! We would love to see your "BUTTERFLY" creations in our gallery! Happy crafting....


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous friend, freaking fantastic! Kinda did the "f" thing there, but wowee! Love that die and the colors are amazing. Awesome! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly and I adore the butterfly, colors and your embossing folder. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)