Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Sweet Friendship Refreshes the Soul

   
Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I am sharing a project from The Project Bin!
For today's card, I am showcasing a versatile birthday stamp set called #bff.

This seems to be one of my go-to sets from TPB as the sentiments are so nice and perfect for friends! 

Here's a close up of my sentiment panel:



...and one more look at the whole card:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Here is a link to the #bff stamp set used:

#bff with outline


If you haven't heard of The Project Bin, hop on over to the HOME PAGE and check us out! I will be back next Saturday with another project for you! Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Aww! Lori, I love the die cuts you used to go with this beautiful sentiment! Fun paper too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)