Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Back with my "Bestie" and OCS


Happy Thursday everyone!

Welcome back to my blog....I am back with another guest designer spot with One Crazy Stamper

High Hopes Stamps has released some amazingly cute and adorable stamps and I get the pleasure of showing you this cutie:
  

This cutie is called "Besties" and you can find the whole collection from High Hopes HERE on the One Crazy Stamper website.....

I stamped my image on Xpress It! Copic paper and colored her in with Copic Markers. I added a die cut "hi" and a sweet sentiment, some pearls and popped up the image panel with some foam tape.....


Supplies used:

 Copic MarkersPaper:Xpress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Perfectly Plaid - Winter (Lawn Fawn), MFT "Hi" die, Sentiment from YNS set called Coco Sweet Treats, foam tape and Square stitched dies

There is also an option to use the following sketch for the challenge this month:


Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the OCS Blog for more wonderful inspiration from the amazingly talented Design Team! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Great card friend, glad you are with us this month at OCS too, nicely done, awesome coloring! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, friend! I am so excited to be guest designing with you too! HUGS!!!

      Delete
  2. Super sweet card, Lori! Gorgeous colouring :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)