Thursday, June 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties June 2017 New Release Rewind!!


Welcome to the Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind! I hope you have enjoyed our reveals featuring our newest stamp/die sets this month!

Here is the link to the Release: 

Madison - Sweeties Stamp and Sweet Cuts
Aloha - Boutique Stamp set
Oval Scallop Frames - Sweet Cuts
Planner Series: Shapes


My card was made using miss Madison and her summery outfit and sentiment from the Aloha set. She's so stylin' - ready for a girls day or a walk on the beach! I will be getting A LOT of use out of this release this month - you NEED to get this one!


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you - sooo much amazing talent - then be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties shop and start your happy shopping! :) 


Thank you so much for joining us for our June release! We also hope you join us for the current challenge over on the Paper Sweeties Inspiration page on Facebook! The challenge is "Anything Goes" and there is a lovely gift certificate and Guest Design Team spot for the winner! Hope to see you there!



Products used on my card:

2 comments:

  1. Madison is so sweet ready for the beach! And, love the sunny background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! I think Madison is just adorable :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)