Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties August 2017 Release Party!


Are you ready to P-A-R-T-Y?! It's "release day" over at Paper Sweeties!

The new stamp sets and sweet cuts dies are absolutely ADORABLE - you don't want to miss this release! 


Hugs and Kisses stamp set
Hugs and Kisses Sweet Cuts
A Friend is stamp set
A Friend is Sweet Cuts

Today, I used the new set "A Friend is" and the "A Friend is" Sweet Cuts to make this pretty pastel card

Here's a close up....


I stamped the friendship statement and then cut out the frame with turquoise to make it a "picture" - cut out some flowers and added sequins to the centers :) 


Paper Sweeties products used on my card:

A Friend is stamp set



A Friend is Sweet Cuts



Robin Egg Seam Binding
Blue Raspberry Sequins

Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using this months stamps and sweet cuts:


I hope that you have enjoyed today's release party revealings and tomorrow we will be finishing up with a Release Rewind - be sure to tune in! 

Remember that our Monthly Challenge is still going through the rest of August and we'd love to have you play along...you may be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shop and a Guest Designer for the following month! 




1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, even more so, I have it right here, thanks for the card so pretty, and love the saying, gorgeous! Hugs Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)