Saturday, October 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties October 2017 New Release Party!!


Are you ready to P-A-R-T-Y?! It's "release day" over at Paper Sweeties!

The new stamp sets and sweet cuts dies are so fun - you don't want to miss this release! 


For You stamp set
For You Sweet Cuts
Home is Where Your Story Begins stamp set
Home is Where Your Story Begins Sweet Cuts

Today, I used the new set "For You" and the "For You" Sweet Cuts to make this cute Christmas card!

Here's a close up....


I used my PhotoPlay Christmas paper for this card (LOVE!!!) and die cut the tags - added some twine to tie them together then added the cute sentiment and popped it up with foam dots...added some sequins and wa-laaa!!! 


Paper Sweeties products used on my card:

For You stamp set

For You Sweet Cuts

Scalloped Shapes Sweet Cuts (ovals)

Strawberry Sequins



Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using this months stamps and sweet cuts:


I hope that you have enjoyed today's release party revealings and tomorrow we will be finishing up with a Release Rewind - be sure to tune in! 

Remember that our Monthly Challenge is still going through the rest of October and we'd love to have you play along...you may be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shop and a Guest Designer for the following month! 




1 comment:

  1. What an awesome card with the tags!! Love that patterned paper, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)