Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties November 2017 New Release Party!


Are you ready to P-A-R-T-Y?! It's "release day" over at Paper Sweeties!

The new stamp sets and sweet cuts dies are so fun - you don't want to miss this release! 


You Better Not Pout stamp set
Meet me Under the Mistletoe stamp set
Meet me Under the Mistletoe Sweet Cuts

Today, I used the new set "Meet me Under the Mistletoe" and the "Meet me Under the Mistletoe Sweet Cuts" to make this cute Christmas card!

Here's a close up....


I used my PhotoPlay Christmas paper for this card (LOVE!!!) and stamped my super cute tree then cut it out with the sweet cut, then colored the base of the tree and the star. I left his card very CAS I absolutely LOVE this stamp and I wanted it to really stand out against the plaid. 


Paper Sweeties products used on my card:

Meet me Under the Mistletoe stamp set

Meet me Under the Mistletoe Sweet Cuts

Photoplay Christmas paper


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using this months stamps and sweet cuts:


I hope that you have enjoyed today's release party revealings and tomorrow we will be finishing up with a Release Rewind - be sure to tune in! 

Remember that our Monthly Challenge is still going through the rest of November and we'd love to have you play along...you may be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shop and a Guest Designer for the following month! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)