Thursday, March 29, 2018

4 CC #396 {Anything Goes}


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. There are 5 Thursdays in March, therefore, we have a CRAZY EGG challenge and miss Nance is the hostess...Since it is the Crazy Egg challenge, it's an ANYTHING GOES - no twist this week so the creative door is wide open!! :D 

4 CC #396 ANYTHING GOES


This card was extremely fun to make at card night a couple months back...it was very time consuming as you had to let each layer dry but oh my gosh - took me out of my comfort zone and got all inky and grungy and it was AWESOME! Thanks, Diane!



Here is the inside:


Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Nance's Anything Goes challenge:

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes challenge with NO twist this week!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)