Thursday, September 22, 2016

4 CC #317 {Autumn Colors}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone....this week it is my turn to bring you the challenge and I am wanting to see some AUTUMN COLORS since it is my favorite season. The colors are so rich, and warm ...


I bought a new paper pack back in July when Leanne was visiting for the weekend and I used the designer paper and a die from Stampin' Up! to finish it off...I layered it on Kraft cardstock, added some colored gum drops and done! ;) I love the muted colors in this paper pack - so beautiful...

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Colour Q - fall colors
Creative Moments - Fall Colors
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday Challenge) - Anything Goes
AUD Sentiments - Fall Colors/Sentiment
Paper Players - CAS/Taste of Fall

Be sure to come on over to the hen house and see what the rest of the Chicks have created for you - you will not be disappointed...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love Fall and all the beautiful colors! Not quite seeing it yet here in Illinois but it wont be long!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for linking up at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really pretty. Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card... Colors, design everything is stunning... Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge this week... Hugs Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fall colors. The flowers are super cool! I adore your congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, very pretty colours.
    Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Gift It Challenge.
    Hugs
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)