Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sending THANKS with The Project Bin

Happy Saturday everyone! 

Today I am sharing another project using The Project Bin stamps. I decided to make a thank you card...One can never send out too many of those - saying thank you is so fun and always received well - the world needs more of them I feel....



This sentiment is from the Autumn's Calling set:

Autumn's-Calling_with-watermark-and-outline-for-web

The fonts in this set are SO PRETTY and I love all the flourishes and extra stamps that come along with the sayings! I decided to emboss my sentiment with winter white embossing powder:


Thank you so much for stopping in today - I will be back next Saturday with another installment from TPB! Take care!




1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, like that charm and the embossed sentiment, great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)