Saturday, March 25, 2017

Happy Birthday!

 

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I am sharing a project from The Project Bin!
For today's card, I am showcasing a versatile birthday stamp set called Born Yesterday

The stamp set comes with a cute birthday cake image and 6 sentiments to go along with it :) 

Here's a close up of my sentiment panel:


...and one more look at the whole card:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Here is a link to the Born Yesterday stamp set/die used:




If you haven't heard of The Project Bin, hop on over to the HOME PAGE and check us out! I will be back next Saturday with another project for you! Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Lori! I love the bright colors and patterns on your card! The candle paper is perfect to showcase your star! Super card and wanted to let you know that anytime you make a birthday card...I would love for you to join us at http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bright colors and design of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)