Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Egg Fun


Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping in today :)

I am sharing another super cute Easter card made with Craftin Desert Divas goodies....


This time with the super cute 'Bunny Painting Easter Egg' digi stamp...colored up with copic markers and then I bordered the image with the 'Doodles Frames' stamp set. I die cut the "Blessed" sentiment and added glitter for some extra bling....



CDD Products used to make my card:







Thank you so much for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the FB page and check out our inspiration and play along with our monthly challenge! Cheers!

Craftin' Desert Divas SHOP

Craftin' Desert Divas BLOG

Craftin' Desert Divas FB Page




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)