Thursday, April 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties April 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Happy Friday everyone!



Today is a very special and FUN day - we are starting the sneaky peeks for our April Release over at Paper Sweeties!

The new products being released:

Love U to Pieces stamp set
You add Color to my Life stamp set
Sweet Cuts - You add Color 
Sweet Cuts - Square Scallop Frames

Here's the card I made using the new "You Add Color to my Life" stamp set:



I decided to go very CAS for my card and show off the gorgeous paint splatter in this set - there is a matching Sweet Cuts as well in the "You Add Color to My Life" Sweet Cuts set! How fun!!!

Here is a close up:


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using this months stamps and sweet cuts:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Remember that our Monthly Challenge is still going through the rest of April and we'd love to have you play along...you may be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shop and a Guest Designer for the following month! 



Products used on my card:

You Add Color to My Life Stamp set
Licorice Seam Binding

Be sure to check back in tomorrow for more wonderful release goodies!

5 comments:

  1. I just love all of those fun paint splatters! Great card!!! And the ribbon is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun colorful ink splatters on your great card, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of the card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Such BEAUTIFUL Card Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful background of paint splatters! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)