Thursday, July 27, 2017

4 CC #358 {Girlfriends}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

It is my turn to play challenge hostess this week in the hen house and I am looking for the following theme on our cards:

4 CC #358 {GIRLFRIENDS}

My card was a watercolor attempt at craft night a few months ago and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun creating this card with "girlfriends" and I will be giving this to one of my wonderful "girlfriends" in a happy mail package!

Inside of the card: 



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Awesomeness - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to see what the rest of the Chicks have created for you by clicking HERE to take you to the hen house! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful water coloring, layout, paper and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card inside and out. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous card! Love the inside just as well as the outside! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Such a lovely image! Wonderful coloring and I love the strip of burlap! Very sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color and the stamp so so so pretty, great job and nice inside too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)