Friday, September 22, 2017

Pawsitively Sweet with Heffy Doodles!


Happy Friday everyone!

I received my goodies from Heffy Doodle Stamps a couple weeks ago but haven't had much time in my crafty room to work on "for fun" cards....today is another very cold, wet and dreary here in central Alberta, CANADA...so you know what that meant right? Yep. Hubby and I went to town and did a few errands this morning, then as soon as I got home, I changed into my warm, fuzzy PJ pants, a hoodie and some slippers then grabbed a fresh coffee and got busy!


Isn't he just the SWEETEST lion ever?!? He's a part of the "ad-roar-able lions" stamp set and there are matching dies ta boot! I got out my distress oxide inks, did some sponging and cut out my panel with my wonky stitched die from Craftin Desert Divas. 

I stamped the cutie lion, crown and ice cream cone on Xpress It Copic paper then colored them with my Copic Markers and die cut them and put the image together. The sentiment was stamped with my Hero Arts Intense Black ink.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CAS on Friday - use a die
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Day Dreamer Challenges - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in - I sure appreciate the visit!! Stay warm and caffeinated! Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card! And thanks for stopping by to say HELLO! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, love this image and coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at DDC this month!

    Nicola DT

    Day Dreamer Challenges
    Making Memories Crafting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)