Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Shaker Fun!

 

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog - today, it is my turn to share on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and I am so excited to share this super cute floral coffee shaker card with you all!


It was a lot of fun to create the cup full of posies - and assemble this fun shaker. I used some new-to-me goodies that I purchased/won after the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Full lists of supplies will be at the bottom of this post. 

There was quite a bit of white space remaining after I had the card assembled, so I decided to get out my Copic Multi Liner and do some fine doodling around the outside and around the flowers and shaker cup - so fun! 


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Always Time, Verve
Paper: Die Cut Shaker Card - Jillibean Soup; Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Olive Green - SU!
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Flower Dies - Lil' Inker Designs; Copic Multi Liner pen, large gum drops, sequins

Thank you so much for stopping in today! Cheers!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)