Thursday, April 26, 2018

4 CC #400 {Less is More}


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. Wow, we are on #400 challenge - that's just incredible and awesome! Thanks to all of our crafty followers who play along with us each week - we are so thankful for you all!

This week, it is my turn to throw out the "twist" for our Anything Goes challenge. I would like to see Clean and Simple cards. There are so many out there with amazing wow factor - let's fill the gallery!

4 CC #400  {Less is More!}


Although it looks like a lot going on here - it's really a one layer card with a couple punched out die cuts! Card was CASE'd from Pinterest and made at one of my club night stamping nights! So pretty xoxoxo



Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
my "twist" for the Anything Goes challenge:

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes challenge with a "twist!"  







2 comments:

  1. Dang you make a nice CAS card look pretty, always freak me out, till I see yours. Very nice friend, love the color! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)